This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
If you don’t already have an Amazon Prime account go here and sign up for a free 30-day free trial. If you are a student or have a college student in your home go here and sign up for a free 6-month trial of Amazon Prime Student. You can cancel at any time however you must have a Prime membership to shop on Amazon Prime Day.
First, shop through Ebates as you can save up to 5% on certain items. Kind of hit or miss on Amazon but you have nothing to lose and you could earn some cash back.
I’d like to share 10 items that I already own and love, or things I’m purchasing today during Amazon Prime Day.
1. If you need to purchase a Kindle for yourself or someone else today is the day to do that. You will save about $30 off each model. I’ve had mine for over five years. I do recommend that you purchase one with 32 GB as the only problem I’ve had with mine is running out of storage. You will need to decide if the ads that pop up when you start your Kindle are annoying or not. To have an ad-free Kindle you will pay $15 more. Here’s a page that compares all the Kindles to each other.
2. If you have a paperback or hardback book on your Amazon list, today you can save $5 on the purchase of $20 worth of books. I recently purchased “Craveable Keto” and think it’s a fabulous cookbook if you’re interested in a Keto or low-carb lifestyle. Use code PRIMEBOOKS18 at checkout.
3. If you’ve been waiting on a good sale to pick up an Instant Pot here’s a great deal on a 6 quart, 7-in-one multi-use programmable pressure cooker. The regular price is $99.95, during Prime Day, it’s $58.99.
4. We purchased an older version of the Fire TV Stick several years ago and used it to wean ourselves off cable TV, saving us a bundle in the process! Here’ a great deal saving you $20 dollars off today. The regular price is $39.99, during Prime day the price is $19.99.
5. I ‘m going to purchase an Echo today. Just need to do it! Normally the price is $99.99, for the Prime sale it’s $69.99.
6. I purchased these glass water bottles with stainless lids several years ago. I haven’t broken even one. I used them to help me to stop using disposable water bottles. It worked, haven’t bought any bottled water for myself for years. The regular price is $19.90, during Prime Day they are $14.39.
7. Do you need an extra T.V.? How about this Toshiba 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart Fire TV Edition. Save 28% off the regular price of $399.99, during Prime Day the price is $289.99.
8. I’ve wanted a Vitamix blender for years. Buying one on Prime Day is the way to go. Here’s a Vitamix 5200 Blender, Professional Grade, with a 64-ounce container for $297.95, the regular price is $549.99. Substantial savings!
9. Last year during Prime day we purchased a full-sized mattress like this Olee Sleep Binch Galaxy Hybrid Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress for our son. He has loved it and it’s very comfortable. Today is the day to pick one up. The full-sized is normally $269.00, during Prime Day, it’s $186.98, the Queen -size is normally $299.00, on sale for $216.72, and the King-sized is normally $399.00 on sale for $299.25. Great deal on all sizes!
10. We can always use another travel mug, right. Today is the day to pick up a Contigo Autoseal Stainless Steel 16-ounce travel mug (in all colors) for $11.19. The regular price for this 16-ounce mug is up to $24 each.